If you are looking for a temporary solution to run an Android application but don’t want to spend money buying a new Android device, we can help you with that. You can actually do it for free using your own PC. Besides, it’s not a very complicated issue, and nowadays pretty much everyone knows how to run Android on PC. So if you are a newbie and don’t know exactly how to do it, we will guide you with it.
Well, running Android OS on PC requires an environment that’s suitable for all the Android programs. There are many application out there that can run any Android apps and even Games on PC. Such application is known as “emulators“.
You may know that old Nintendo and Play Station games can run on PC, Android or in other platform using the same emulator tool. So today we have listed the best Android emulator that you should download and install to your PC.
Android on PC: Step by Step Guide
It’s time to turn into your computer/laptop into an Android mobile. We have already told you that its possible to have Android on your PC. So you need to understand that there are some PC hardware requirements that you should follow. After that, you need to install a software to run Android. Let’s get into it.
PC Hardware Requirements
See there is no problem having a low-end Computer. However, you may not get what you are expecting, for example, smooth game animation or crash-free application. So firstly, I highly recommend you to maintain these minimum rigs on your PC.
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2105 or above
- RAM Memory: Minimum 4GB DDR4
- Disk Drive: Maintain 50GB HDD Space (SSD works excellently here)
- Operating System: Windows 7 (64-bit) or higher (Prefer Windows 10)
Download and Install Android
Now, all you need is to bring Android into your PC which comes free with this highly rated software. Let’s learn about it.
Remix OS Player and Its Feature
Remix OS Player is the software what you need to install in the first place. It provides you with Android Marshmallow (v6.0) compatibility with apps and games. Its optimised for gaming as it has keyboard mapping rather than pointless tapping on your screen.
It has multitasking windows to use many apps simultaneously, and you furthermore resize these windows. Also, Remix OS Player also makes sure that you get the optimal performance while running an app.
The most significant advantage of this software is that it has inbuilt Google Play Store. That simply means that you can directly start downloading apps from this software using your Google account. Thank god, you don’t have to look for offline “.apk” Android files to install.
You can easily install Remix OS Player on your system, and it’s virus-free. It supports almost every application, and you can also receive periodic updates. All these features come for free, so get it today.
How to Download Install and Use?
- First of all, download Remix OS Player for free (approx. 735 MB)
- Now follow the installation process choose the installation path and click ok
- In the next step, the file extraction will start to the selected folder
- Now, soon after extraction, the Android system will begin to install on your PC
- Finally, you will see the Android start screen, click Start if you are not an advanced user
- If you know your PC hardware, you can click Advance settings to control RAM, CPU usage by the Remix OS player
- After clicking start, your Android system should start within few seconds
Personalise Your Android System on PC
Now, You know that you have the Android system on your PC. So, you need to tune it up according to yourself. Now all you need is to select your preferred language. Move your cursor to change the language and left click to choose one.
Finally, select any of the listed apps to begin with Android. You can skip this option and install your favourite application later from Google Play store.
So that is it. You have successfully run Android on your PC. Let’s talk about some drawbacks.
Things You Cannot Do Using Android on PC
- Hardware Support: You cannot use Bluetooth, NFC, Memory Card on an emulator.
- Make Calls: You cannot dial or receive calls while using any emulator for obvious reasons.
- Sending Message: No scope to send or receive message using an emulator.
- Camera: The camera doesn’t work here, not even any beauty camera app.
We have provided every single valuable information on this article. If you have any suggestion or question, please do ask us in the comment section.