So, you are planning to buy a rich featured mobile under the price range of 20,000? Here’s the list of top 10 mobile phones ruling the Indian markets right now.
Nowadays, mobile manufacturers introducing new and advanced features to attract more and more customers. In 2018, consumers have a plenty of choices to buy the best for them. However, getting the one is really a tough job. To resolve all your confusion, we are here representing some of the most reviewed handsets of 2018.
But before proceeding, decide what features do you want on your mobile. Different people have different choices and requirements. Some want their phone to be faster and powerful for gaming while some just want to enjoy movies and music videos on bigger and HD screens. Many users just want a mobile with the best camera qualities. We will help you to decide which handset will be best suited for your personality.
So, here’s the list of best mobile under 20000 for 2018, ruling in India right now.
1. Redmi Note 5 Pro
Xiaomi recently launched Redmi Note 5 Pro which is a part of Xiaomi’s budget line mobiles. This phone is one of Xiaomi’s top rated phone and a good choice under 20000.
If you are a gamer and want a phone with more RAM and powerful engine, Redmi Note 5 Pro is one of the best options. Also, Xiaomi is really working on their cameras and Redmi Note 5 Pro also has an impressive camera setup.
Recommended Article: Best Mi Mobile Under 10000 in India 2018
- Display: 5.99 inches display with 1080 x 2160 resolution
- Camera: Dual 12 MP + 5 MP back and 20 MP front camera with LED flash
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor and Android 7.1.2 (Nougat).
- Memory: 4GB/ 6GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage (expandable upto 256 GB)
- Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear mounted) and fast battery charging (Quick charger 2.0)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAH battery
2. Honor 9i
This is world’s first mobile with 4 cameras and Full View FHD+ display making it a pure camera phone. Huawei’s Honor 9i is a good looking phone with Metal Unibody design that keeps camera lenses scratch free.
If you are looking for dual camera setup for the front as well as at the back of the phone, Honor 9i is one of the best options. This phone is also good for those who love to watch movies, videos, sports, etc on a bigger screen. The Full Vision display gives 12.5% more space to your screen. On the basis of all the features and camera setups, Honor 9i manages to make its position on the list of best mobile under 20000.
- Display: 5.90 inches display with 1080 x 2160 resolution
- Camera: Dual 16 MP + 2 MP back and 13 MP + 2 MP selfie shooter with soft flash
- Processor: Huawei Kirin 659 octa-core processor with Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- Memory: 4GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage (expandable upto 128 GB)
- Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear mounted)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3340 mAH
3. Oppo F5
Oppo is now a well-known brand and famous for their camera qualities. It has all those features the gamers require including high capacity RAM and powerful engine. Not only gamers but this is a phone which is also suitable for casual users. As we mentioned, Oppo is popular for their cameras, although, like other phones, it doesn’t feature dual camera setup. But the camera quality is far better than the others.
Under best mobile of 20000 section, Oppo F5 is a good choice for smooth running, powerful performance, and superior camera qualities. All and all, it is a value for money mobile for all group of ages.
- Display: 6.0 inches display with 1080 x 2160 resolution
- Camera: Primary 16 MP and 20 MP front camera
- Processor: Mediatek Helio P23 octa-core processor with Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Memory: 4GB/ 6GB RAM and 32GB/ 64 GB internal storage (expandable upto 256 GB)
- Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear mounted)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3200 mAH
4. LG Q6+
If you are looking for a stylish phone with Full Vision display and some more outstanding features, we will recommend you to go with LG Q6 Plus. The 18:9 screen ratio brings a whole new viewing experience. Watching videos, playing games and browsing the internet on a big and HD screen is value for money under 20000 section.
Phone’s body is solidified by the lightweight “H Beam” frame made from 7000 series aluminum. That means the phone can survive minor impacts from any direction.
- Display: 5.5 inches display with 1080 x 2160 resolution
- Camera: Primary camera with 13 MP sensor and 5 MP selfie shooter
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa-core processor with Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Memory: 4GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage (expandable upto 256 GB, dedicated slow)
- Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear mounted), 100° Wide Angle Selfie & Square Camera, US Military Standard-810G Certified, Face Unlock.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAH
5. Infinix Zero 5 Pro
This phone is very suitable for gaming since it has 6 GB RAM on DDR4 X ensuring super efficiency and zero time lag. It is a phone with a good built quality, dual camera setup and high capacity RAM. The dual back camera with 2x optical and 10x digital zoom allows you to feel the world near you. Infinix Zero 5 Pro is crafted with a sleek and smooth design and elegant metal texture.
Diamond cutting edge and 28 point CCD detect technology (improved camera resolution) make this phone worthy to buy. So surely Infinix Zero 5 Pro is one of the best mobiles under 20,000 in India, it could be a better option.
- Display: 5.98 inches display with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Camera: Primary Dual 13 MP + 12 MP sensors and 16 MP (4 in 1) selfie shooter
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Helio P25 octa-core processor
- GPU: ARM Mali-T880 MP2 900MHz
- Memory: 6GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage
- Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear mounted), Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Battery: 4350 mAH
6. Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
If you are a Samsung fan and want to buy a good handset under 20000 range, Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro is one of the best options. Samsung mobiles are famous for their Super AMOLED display and Galaxy J7 Pro also has the same feature.
Full metal unibody keeps the phone harm free from minor impacts. Super sleek design and flat back keeps the camera lenses safe from scratches.
- Display: 5.5 inches display with 1080 x 1920 resolution
- Camera: Primary 13 MP and 13 MP selfie shooter
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Helio P25Exynos 7870 octa-core processor with Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- GPU: Mali-T830 MP1
- Memory: 3GB RAM and 32/64 GB internal storage
- Features: Fingerprint scanner (front mounted)
- Battery: Non-removable 3600 mAH
7. Apple iPhone SE
If you are an iPhone lover or want just a 4-inch powerpack phone, Apple iPhone SE is one of the options. The A9 chip which is also used in iPhone 6S makes the phone fast and smooth. As we know, Apple products really have an impressive camera quality. The phone’s camera also captures incredible photos, live photos, and 4K videos.
The body is crafted from bead-blasted aluminum for a satin-like finish. Apple iPhone SE features a 4-inch retina display that makes the screen look vibrant and sharp. Apple is worldwide famous and promising brand that makes superior and value for money devices. If you have the budget of 20000 and want to buy an Apple device, go for iPhone SE.
- Display: 4.0-inches display with 640 x 1136 resolution
- Camera: Primary 12 MP and 1.2 MP secondary camera
- Processor: Apple A9 Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister with iOS 11.3
- GPU: PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM and 16/32/64/128 GB internal storage
- Features: Fingerprint scanner (front mounted)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 1624 mAH
8. Oppo F3 Plus
Another powerful and selfie expert mobile from Oppo. The phone is suitable for all group of ages whether you are a gamer, a casual user, or a selfie lover. To enhance the selfie experience, the phone supports a dual camera setup with 120-degree wide angle. Oppo uses Sony 1/2.8 inch IMX398 sensor which gives phenomenal focusing speed, noise reduction, and low-light performance.
Since it uses Oppo’s industry-leading VOOC Flash charger with cutting-edge power-saving optimization, makes the phone charge faster. When we are talking about best mobile under 20,000 in India, Oppo F3 Plus is surely an option.
- Display: 6.0-inches display with 1080 x 1920 resolution
- Camera: Primary 16 MP and dual 16MP + 8 MP front camera
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8976 Pro Snapdragon 653 octa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Memory: 4 GB/6 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage
- Features: Fingerprint scanner (front mounted), Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAH
9. Blackberry DTEK50
As the company claims, Blackberry Android phones are the most secure mobile in the world. Blackberry DTEK50 has a built-in armor that protects your personal data and information. The phone is capable to track your applications and notifies you when someone is using your phone without your knowledge.
In this phone, you can add upto 5 fingerprints to unlock which are stored fully encrypted. So, if you are a casual user or prefer security features over other facilities, this phone from Blackberry is well suited for you. In this list of best mobile under 20000 in 2018, Blackberry DTEK50 successfully manages its position because of its security features, looks, and build quality.
- Display: 5.2-inches display with 1080 x 1920 resolution
- Camera: Back 13 MP and front 8 MP camera
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 octa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Memory: 3 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage
- Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear mounted), scratch-resistant glass, fast battery charging.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-ion 2610 mAH
10. Lenovo Vibe X3
We are adding Lenovo Vibe X3 on the list of best mobile under 20,000 segment because of its looks, powerful performance, camera, and sound qualities. The phone was launched back in 2015 but because of its amazing features and limited stock make this phone demanding in 2018. Whether you are a gamer, a photographer or a music lover, this phone is best suited for you.
The phone features Dolby Atmos Audio for crystal clear sound and a whole new music listening experience. Although it is company’s flagship phone, still they are some bugs in this phone. And we really hope that Lenovo will soon launch updates for this phone.
- Display: 5.5-inches display with 1080 x 1920 resolution
- Camera: Primary camera with 21 MP sensor and 8 MP selfie shooter
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 Hexa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno 418
- Memory: 3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB internal storage
- Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear mounted), Gorilla Glass 3, fast battery charging.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAH
Let us know if you find this article informative. If you have any suggestions for you share your views in the comment section below. We will keep updating this post on a regular basis so do stay tuned for more.