Adding bots to your discord channel can be a mess, especially if you are a newbie to it. So, in this post, we will add some easiest method to do the job done.
Discord is the most popular gaming chat application available for Windows and Android. The app comes with many cool modifications options including bots. Discord bots are the automated tools that do a certain job for you, for example, you can search for music, customized voice feedback, interactive AI etc. So in this post, I will guide you, how you can add a bot to your discord server easily.
Steps to Add Bots to Discord
To add a bot to your discord channel, you must have the permission to modify the discord server. So make sure that you have all the necessary permission to add bots to your discord server.
- Open discord and go to your server and select Server Settings, as shown in the image below.
- Go to Roles and Create a New Role by clicking the + button from the top, as shown in the image.
- Enter your desired name in the “Role” and make sure to enable “Manage Server” and finally save it.
- Now all you need to visit Discordbot, Carbonitex or Click here
- Click Add Bot to Discord button or Invite button from above websites.
- Now, you will get a popup box to authorize the “Bot Invitation”
- The app will redirect you to discord official website or the discord app for windows.
- At the end, you need to select any of your Discord Server to Add Bot on it.
- Finally, you can get all the benefits of discord bot to your discord server.
How to Add Rythm Bot to Your Server
Rythm is one of the most popular bots for discord. This bot can deliver high-quality music from all over Youtube by using few commands. Furthermore, you can invite this bot from this link for free. This bot is currently serving 900k discord server and Technold team recommends this bot.