Now get 102GB free data with Jio Cricket pack offer for April – May 2018 IPL season. This seasonal offer is applicable for all Jio prime or non-prime customers. Jio cricket pack will remain active until the end of 2018 IPL season. Moreover, you can recharge with this plan on the top of your existing plan.
Jio Cricket Pack Offer
Jio cricket pack is prepaid Internet data pack type plan for all Reliance Jio customers. The plan gives you a total of 102GB of data with a validity of 51 days. To get this pack, you need to recharge with Rs.251. You will get 2GB of data every day with LTE speed (Post which unlimited @ 64kbps).
Note: You will not get any additional voice or SMS benefit on Jio cricket pack.
How to Recharge with Jio Crickey Pack?
If you want to get this offer, you need to recharge with Rs.251 using MyJio app or Jio.com website. So take a look at the full process.
Avail Offer Using MyJio App
You probably have MyJio app installed on your phone and make sure it’s precisely updated. If you don’t have MyJio App, get it. Now all you need to follow these steps.
- Open MyJio app and it will log you in, automatically.
- After that, open the menu from the top left and select “Recharge” option.
- Now tap on the “Cricket Pack” option from the scroll list.
- The app will redirect you to the payments page.
- Finally, complete the payment of Rs.251 and get the benefits.
Avail Offer Using Jio.com
- Open Jio.com form your mobile or desktop browser.
- From the cricket pack option, click buy now and proceed further.
- On the next page enter your mobile number and finally do the payments.
- Finally, You will get recharge confirmation message.
If you have any other queries, you can ask us down in the comment box.