MyLPG.in is a portal where you can check your subsidy related queries online. In this post, we will explain how to login to MyLPG.in and how to claim your subsidy. This online facility is accessible on your smartphone, tablet, PC, laptop, etc. Here, you can check all your LPG connection related activities at any time from any place.
By using MyLPG.in you can get following subsidy-related information:
- Whether you are getting subsidy or not
- If you are getting your subsidy then in which bank account it is being transferred.
- How much rupees you are getting in your bank account as a subsidy
- Allowances of every month or subsidy of every gas cylinder booked
- If your Aadhaar number is linked to your Bank account
- If your Aadhaar number is linked to your gas agency
- A total number of cylinders reserved.
How to Check Gas Subsidy Online?
Checking your gas subsidy online is a straightforward process, all you need is a smartphone or PC/laptop with internet connection. Now, follow these steps one by one:
- First of all, open any web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, UC, Opera, Edge, etc.) and in the search bar type MyLPG.in or click here
- On the homepage, you will see “Scroll of Honour” option, click on that to select your gas cylinder service provider (Bharat Gas, HP Gas or Indane) or click on the image of any gas cylinder. After that, you will be redirected to the official website of your gas cylinder service provider.
- On the next page, click on “Audit Distributor” option
- Now, you can choose any option from “Quick Search” or “Normal Search.” Fill the required information including “Distributor Name” for Quick Search. Or you can be more specific by providing State, District, and Distributor Name.
- Fill the Financial year “2017-2018” and consumer type “Domestic.”
- Now, enter the captcha code and click “Proceed.”
- On the next page, you can check your distributor’s profile. Below that, you will find “Consumers’ Consumption/ Cash Transfer Details” option, click on that
- Now, fill the required information including your 17 digit LPG ID, Consumer Number, and Name. Also, The total number of refill delivered (no. of gas cylinders), etc. (Note: you have to enter the required information. If you don’t know your 17 digit ID or consumer number, you can just type your name in “Consumer Name” option and leave other options blank/unfilled)
- After filling the form, click on “Search” button.
Note: While filling the “Total number of refill delivered” enter the number of the gas cylinder you have received. For example:
- More than 5 (>5)
- Less than 5 (<5)
- Equal to 5 (=5)
- More than or equal to 5 (>= 5)
- Less than or equal to 5 (<= 5)
11. Now, to check your subsidy, click on the total number of refill you received
Not Getting LPG Subsidy in Bank Account, What to do?
If you are not getting LPG subsidy in your bank account, you can register a complaint online. Now, to register an online complaint, you should have a smartphone or laptop or computer with an active internet connection. Soon, follow these simple steps:
- First of all, visit the official website pgportal.gov.in or click here
- Click on “Grievance” and then “Lodge Public Grievance” on the next page click on the link “Click here to register.”
- Fill the registration form by providing required information and security code then click “Submit.”
- After that, check your registered email address for further verification. Click on the link provided
- You will be redirected to another page, where you have to verify your registered mobile number by providing OTP (One Time Password) sent to your number.
- Fill the security code and click on “Submit”
- On the next page, create a username and password. Fill the security code and click “Submit”
- After successful registration, click on “Home” button and log in with your username/ email/ mobile number, enter your password and security code
Complaint Registration Process
- Follow the above procedure and then log in to the official registration page
- Now, click on “Lodge Public Grievance”
- Tick the box right to agree to the terms and conditions and then click “Submit.”
- Now, fill the Grievance registration form as given below.
- Fill the Grievance Details as given below and click on “Submit.”
- After that, you will receive a registration number on your registered mobile number as well as registered email address. Copy that code to check the status of your complaint.
If you have any further questions, you can ask us in the comment box.